Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wet n Wild: knock on wood

Knock knock! Hahh that sounded cheesy. But Today I'll be doing a review. I was requested to do a review on a wet n wild palette called "knock on wood". 
Its a beautiful palette. It includes a baby pink color(highlight) a nice brown(crease) and a more purple-ish violet kind of color(lid). You dont have to do exactly how your suppose to do it. You can mix it up, or use other palettes and incorporate into this look. I wouldn't say its a smokey look, but it depends how dramatic you do it. If you toned down the lid color (purple) and the crease color(brown), I think it may be suitable for school. This colors are not extremely pigmented, but a good color comes out. I really love this and I think you should get it too!

I think this is a similar color of the shadows on the palette.

*highlight
*crease
*lid

No comments:

Post a Comment