Friday, August 5, 2011

Wet n Wild

Hey everyone! So today I'll be talking about Wet n Wilds Lipstick. Recently I was at K-mart(i know..bleh:P) and was looking at the cosmetics. I was looking for some pretty shades of lipsticks. I looked at the Wet 'n Wild area, and found this beautiful kinda rose color. There wasn't any samples so I couldnt swatch it. I bought it anyways and LOVE it! It was lighter than it looked. It was kinda like violet, pinkish color. It was the lipstick 510A. Its kinda youthful. I would wear for night outs! Its very creamy and slides on well. (=

In other words, I really like this lipstick. I would give it a 9.99999 out of 10. I would prefer a more nutreul color. But its still great!

1 comment:

  1. hey, nice blog :)
    i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete