Sunday, July 17, 2011

NYX REVIEW

Ok so I really dont know but have i done a review about NYX Eyeshadow Base? I dont think so( didnt even bother to check)



Well anyways I bought the NYX Eyeshadow base. At first I didnt like it :/. As you can see the packaging is just a little container thing. So obviously I put my finger in it and just prime/blend it onto my eyelid. It has the same pigmintation as MILK from nyx but "cakes" more. What I mean is as you apply it and blend it, it just kinda cakes and looks awful): In my opinion anyways.

But then I saw a video, and this girl had this similar product but you know not that exact product, and applied it with a brush. So I tried that and worked beautifully(: If you had this same problem with any base;primer etc. use a brush and see if the results happen!
binyvillatoro@gmail.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment